Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

It's 10:30pm here. Our Christmas Day is almost over. The kids are tucked up in bed after an exhausting day of non stop eating and playing with their cousins. 
 Our tree looks bare without presents under it.
 

Everyone was suitably spoilt and happy with their haul of pressies. Especially me with my new stash of owl goodies!


I got three of those black owl picture frames, a bathroom set, a placemat and table set complete with mug. A cushion to add to my collection, some new magnets to replace the ones that broke and an awesome cookie jar that is coming up to my crafting area. I am undecided if it will hold craft supplies or sweets.
 Now I am off to bed to listen to the rain on my tin roof. Rainy Christmas Days seem like a new tradition these past couple of years. It sure beats those ridiculous 40 degree temps which are the norm. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas filled with fun, laughter and family.
Happy Birthday Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I love that package! Your Christmas tree is beautiful. I hope you had a lovely time with your family. xxx

    ReplyDelete