Tuesday 14 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket - Week 2

As it's already day 15 over here in Australia, I'm running late with keeping updated about my progress for the crochet mood blanket CAL. So without further ado, here is week two!

Day 8 - Happy.

Day 9 - Sad.

Day 10 - Loved.

Day 11 - Tired.

Day 12 - Tired.

Day 13 - Bored.

Day 14 - Happy.

I wasn't sure about the orange and pink together. I thought it clashed but the lovely ladies over on the Facebook page assured me that it looked fine. The hardest thing is learning to live with the colour clashes. After all, it's all about your mood for the day. Any OCD tendencies, no matter how small, need to be pushed aside for this project. Now I'm a few rows beyond it I no longer even notice it. I love the blanket progress as a whole. 
Be sure to check out the #crochetmoodblanket2014 tag over on Instagram. The blankets being made by all these talented ladies are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment