Tuesday 21 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket - Week 3

As my blanket is growing I am loving it more and more! This week saw the last of my mood colours eventually worked into my granny stripe. I also realised that I am a little more complex then I thought. I couldn't be bothered to choose more colours so I am thinking I may add more moods to certain colours. I can't believe I didn't add a colour for creative! 
Here is this weeks progress.

Day 15 - Lucky.

Day 16- Excited.

Day 17 - Angry.

Day 18 - Sad.

Day 19 - Happy.

Day 20 - Energetic.

Day21 - Happy.

The one thing I am not looking forward to is the weaving in of all those ends. Tomorrow I am going to spend time weaving in as many as I can. Then I need to make sure I weave in ends every day so I don't get so overwhelmed!
 Next week I will make sure I get a good photo in natural light. I am usually trying to avoid shadows under harsh lights and my blanket is not showing up as spectacular as it is in real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment