Sunday 12 August 2012

Welcome to The Cottage

Hi! I am very happy to have you here sharing my blog.

I suppose I shall start off by introducing myself.I am a very proud single mother of four gorgeous children and belong to two adorable maltese x shitzu furbabies.We live in a small rural town in the Hunter Valley Region of NSW.

Back in April we moved into an old two story cottage. It was love at first sight for all my little family when we first walked inside it almost two years ago. Our old cottage needs some fixing up and alot of TLC, which we have in abundance. When we moved I culled six years worth of junk into about a dozen boxes. Now four months after we have moved my home is still looking a little bare and in need of some serious decorating.

In the past, all my crochet has been passed along and I do not own one crocheted object of my own. I will still be making crochet projects for others, ( How can I not,I am addicted to crochet swaps at Crochetville!), but I figure if I record my projects and their progress my home will eventually be decorated as I imagine in my mind.

So I hope you join me in this venture. Feel free to give me a virtual kick up the butt if I procrastinate too long. A habit I confess, that I have perfected into an art form.

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment